MrTickTock 2.3 has been released last Friday and published at http://mrticktock.com.
We have added several imrovements related to task management and generating reports. As usually there are also bunch of UX and performance fixes.
- Hourly rate
Do you work for more than one customer on several projects? Each of them has separate contract and hourly price? Store this important information directly in your time tracker and don't mess anything! Hourly rate property for customers, projects and tasks can make your life easier.
If you outsource part of your work and hire contractors then we have a good news too. Hourly rate property is also available for users:
- Not linked tasks
If you want to quickly create a task which is not linked to any customer or project then it is a matter of a chebkbox and one click. All tasks created this way are grouped within artificial project and customer (Not linked/Not linked):
- Days off marked on time report
When you generate time report and spot missing values for some users, you may wonder whether they were absent or simply forgot to enter time value. Now it is clearly visible - day off markers you already know are added to the time report:
- "0" time values in the report
If there is no time reported for selected customer or project, you can still make it visible in the report. Default compacted version can expanded with zero time values with one checkbox:
- Week view on absence calendar
If you manage large team then week view may be a better option to preview your team absence. It fits more data so you will not lose anything:
MrTickTock 2.3 also contains set of other improvements. Here is a short list:
- Customers and Projects sorting is unified across all pages.
- Closed Customers and Projects are not visible by default on the filters making them more clear.
- Exported CSV file is separated by comma by default.
- Advanced options on the Reports page is collapsed by default to make the page clear.
- and more.
Version 2.4 will bring requested "enterprise" features:
- limiting user access rights so it won't be possible to create and modify tasks
- possibility to modify users' timesheet by admins.
That's all for today friends. Try all of that at mrticktock.com.
We publish most recent news via Twitter
If you want to praise us, tell off or share feedback then drop a comment below or browse our